Make sure you do not make these local SEO mistakes!
Local SEO drives organic traffic for local businesses. If you have a storefront business, you rely on local SEO to drive traffic to your location. Below are some mistakes that businesses make that will negatively impact your local SEO.
- No Customer Reviews
- No Directory Listings (Citations)
- Not Utilizing Google My Business
- Ignoring Negative Reviews
- Duplicate Listings or Inaccurate Data
- Poor Image Optimization/Resolution
Be sure to avoid these mistakes when it comes to local SEO. If you need help with your local SEO, reach out to us for a free consultation! We can answer all your questions in as little as 15 minutes.